Wednesday, 1 August 2018

once upon a time

I once met a man who used to wake me up with peppered kisses, who stood in between the sunshine filtering through the translucent curtains( those white curtains in our house),and my sleeping body.
I once met a man who drew alphabets on my back with the tip of his finger and spelled out words
that I truly wished were inked there as long as we lived.
I once met a man who messed the kitchen every Sunday while trying to cook breakfast for me.Someone who never gave up on trying to make the perfect breakfast.
I once met a man who would always hold my hands when the scary parts of the movie was coming up next.
I once met a man who would deliberately lose in all those pillow fights.
I once met a man who held my my hand every time I had to cross a road.(all the roads I've crossed in my life)
I once met a man who used to call back me after hour long conversations
just to remind me that he loved me.
I once met a man who began his day with my daily soaps no matter how much he wanted to watch the news.
I once met a man whose silence was much more than love.
I once met a man who understood my silence when I pretended I was the happiest.
I once met who  never made any line.
I once met a line who never crossed any line.
I once met a man who never thought I could get hurt too.
I once met a man who stopped caring when he had his own friends.
I once met a man who never tried to find out why did I go wrong.
I once met a man who once called me his world.
I now know a man the only thing he doesn't want in his world is ME.



1 comment:

  1. Now it's time to meet yourself. Time to analyze.. time to spread this love to those who really seek for it. You're an amazing person Kirti don't worry good things are coming.

    ReplyDelete